We will be doing our very best to keep you and ourselves safe!
We have plexiglass installed in order to create a barrier from each other.
We will be allowing time in between each client to properly disinfect and sanitize each station. This has always been our top priority but we will be going above and beyond our usual routine.
Please bare with us at this time as we may be running behind and your appointment may take a little longer than usual.
- Please wait in your car or at our outside table until we come and get you, as we no longer have an indoor waiting area.
- We are requiring you to wear a mask during your service, this protects our guests and ourselves.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms in anyway, we ask that you cancel your appointment.
- We will have you wash your hands upon entering the salon and we will be temperature checking.
- Only clients will be allowed in the establishment for their service; unless client must be accompanied by a caregiver.
- We please ask that you do not bring any large purses or bags at this time, the less you bring in with you the better.
- Please do not bring any food with you. Drinks will be allowed as long as they have a lid (we will not be serving water or coffee at this time.)
- Our restroom is shared with another business. As always we will do our best to keep it clean and sanitized.